This Page

has been moved to new address

WIW: Fresh Produce

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: WIW: Fresh Produce

Friday, July 1, 2011

WIW: Fresh Produce

What I Wore: Fresh Produce

I love a dress that is fancy enough for Church yet still casual enough for everyday wear.  Meet that dress:









Dress, Wrap Cardigan: c/o Fresh Produce,
Shoes: Soda, Necklace: Lisa Leonard


There's something about wearing a hood that makes me really happy.  Like Christmas morning happy. I know, weird.  It seems hoods make me feel younger and even a bit mysterious...two qualities I imagine are fleeting for most of us busy Mommas. 

What I'm getting at is...I wear hoods whenever I get the chance.
And then I turn up a favorite Jay Sean song, grab Baby W's little hands and dance around the living room like I'm 12 years old--which always sends Baby W into a fit of hysterical belly laughter. 

You would laugh too, if you saw me attempting to dance.



Be sure to check out the new ME line by Fresh Produce.
All made of some of the most divine fabric I have ever run my hands across.
Comfortable, versatile, and totally my style--I am loving my new outfit courtesy of Fresh Produce. 


And if you were my real life, in person BFF, then you would have been lucky enough to see me wear my new wrap cardigan three days in a row--yep, I'm cereal {that means "serious" in goofy kid talk}.

Happy Shopping!

I will be linking this post up to

pleated poppy

*******************************
On another note,
you know the burlap table runner from my Kitchen Sneak Peek post?


Well, I talked my Momma into spending the whole day sewing with me so I could put a handful of these fun pretties in my shop for y'all.  There are only 8 left.

Check out these farmhouse burlap runners HERE.

Labels: , , ,

29 Comments:

At July 1, 2011 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

You look great! :D

 
At July 1, 2011 at 4:02 AM , Blogger jamie @ [kreyv] said...

You look super cute. Have a great weekend!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 5:43 AM , Blogger MellyB said...

There is something extra awesome about a hood. Pretty sure your cool and comfort levels both rise instantly. Love the look girlie.

 
At July 1, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Shirley said...

The dress is beautiful, you look great in every outfit! Not fair ;)

 
At July 1, 2011 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Amy @ Amy Day to Day said...

That is SUCH a cute outfit! I love the dress with the cardi over it! And your shoes? Love em!

amy day to day

 
At July 1, 2011 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE this hooded cardigan. It looks like the most comfortable fabric!
I just looked back at your kitchen post and it is BEAUTIFUL! (I was on vacation last week so I'm still catching up on my fave blogs.) I love your "chateau chic" style. :)

 
At July 1, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Bree said...

Dresses for church and casual wear are my favorite too! :)

 
At July 1, 2011 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Mara and Jae said...

holy wow, that cardigan!!! i'm suuuper in love. and i totally hear ya on the hood thing. i'm the same exact way.

 
At July 1, 2011 at 8:16 AM , Blogger An Oasis in the Desert said...

I pretty much think people make the outfit & you did great here!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Maeve Rachel said...

I love your outfit! That cardigan is so nice! I love hoods too =D

 
At July 1, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger TLF said...

Off to check out their site now... Happy weekend!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Super duper cute!!!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wrap sweaters are so great when you want be comfy/cozy and still look pretty. LOVE that!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you are so dang adorable :) &what a nice mama! LOVE THEM.

 
At July 1, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

You're pretty :)

 
At July 1, 2011 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

LOVE the outfit and LOVING that lake background even more. Ill be back tomorrow so let's have a pool date soon! I'm having Ashley withdrawls....

 
At July 1, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Bluebird Kisses said...

super cute dress! and p.s. hoods make me really happy too...I fake it sometimes with a circle scarf

 
At July 1, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Free Art Printables said...

Very cute dress! I love things like that!

 
At July 3, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I just recently found your blog, and I just wanted to say I LOVE it! I've reading through it like a madwoman. Your posts are completely inspiring and you see so down-to-earth to be so awesome!

 
At July 3, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

Such a cute outfit, I love hoods too!

And can't wait for more peeks at your apartment!!

Sadie x

~Giveaway on my blog!!~
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/2011/06/very-first-giveaway.html

 
At July 4, 2011 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Kristy said...

You are TOO CUTE!!!
XOXO,
Kristy

 
At July 5, 2011 at 3:27 AM , Blogger The GlamaMama said...

Looks great! Your self-portraits always look fab. How do you manage to take them? Any tips? Do you have the camera on timer on a tripod? Or does your sweet hubby take your photo for you? In any case, love the outfit!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Ms. Sloan said...

I love that you are proving Stacy & Clinton wrong on the hoodie!! Really cute dress...I could live in that. And the hoodie is super nice. Gotta find me one of those.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/beautifulhonor

 
At July 6, 2011 at 4:19 AM , Anonymous Alissa said...

How can you not love a hood? And I'm a big fan of those spontaneous dance parties with the kiddos. That's my kind of fun!

 
At July 6, 2011 at 5:46 AM , Blogger tracey said...

Love that cardigan!

 
At July 6, 2011 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE "THAT" dress!! THe burlap runner is awesome!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Christy said...

You are beautiful, and completely love the dress. And funny that you say cereal, we always said that growing up. We'd say, "Cereal, Total cereal" because we thought we were funny that way! So fun!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Sarah Rose said...

LOVE the cardigan! Went to FP to purchase but can't find it :( Can you specify the name/style? THANK YOU! p.s. we say "cereal" too. Some things you should never grow out of.

 
At July 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

hi girls, here is a direct link to the cardigan i am wearing--it comes in so many fun colors--i want them all!

http://freshproduceclothes.com/me-styles/coastal-wrap-cardigan.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home