This Page

has been moved to new address

Some Exciting News About Your Secrets

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Some Exciting News About Your Secrets

Monday, December 13, 2010

Some Exciting News About Your Secrets

As you know, I was overwhelmed with the number of "confessions" I received in my inbox during Secret Week.  Your honesty and courage touched me to the very core.

There were dozens of secrets that brought tears to my eyes,
made me smile,
inspired me,
gave me the chills,
and reminded me that I am not alone.

And they were NOT published.

There simply wasn't enough time on Secret Week to publish them all.

But, these stories NEED to be told.

Which is why I am crazy excited to announce that on
January 1st, 2011
I will launch our new blog,
where woman can share their secrets in a safe environment,
where we can comfort and support one another.

Introducing...
Sisterhood of Secrets
Which means, I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS--again!

Please email your secrets to:

And stay tuned for more news and updates about our new blog.
This is YOUR forum!
This is OUR Sisterhood!

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At December 13, 2010 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so awesome!! I can't wait

 
At December 13, 2010 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

you are SO awesome :)

 
At December 13, 2010 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Rande said...

Ashley you are amazing, this is why I love the blogging community.

 
At December 14, 2010 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Jen B! said...

I felt so connected to those who's secrets were publishes a few weeks back. This new cyber place will be the perfect spot to go to feel that connection again. It's what a person needs...over and over that week, I felt like I wasn't alone...it was very humbling! You are a rockstar Ashley, through and through!

 
At December 14, 2010 at 6:37 AM , Blogger sara said...

This is amazing and you are amazing for starting it!

 
At December 14, 2010 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

AWESOME!! Great idea.

 
At December 14, 2010 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Jumping Jack said...

I love this idea! I really enjoyed "Secrets Week" and could relate to so many of them. Can't wait to join the Sisterhood!

 
At December 14, 2010 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Great Idea Ash!!

 
At December 14, 2010 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is awsome :)

 
At December 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Anonymous Heidi @ Everyday Families said...

A fun idea, I'm excited to check it out!

 
At December 14, 2010 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Tasha Limb said...

Love this.

 
At December 14, 2010 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Shirley said...

Love it, great idea . . .

 
At December 14, 2010 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea!

 
At December 14, 2010 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Kari said...

How exciting...now I have to figure out what my secret it...:)
XOXO

 
At December 14, 2010 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Jamie Rubeis said...

I love it! I can't wait for you to debut it!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just started following your blog! Love it. Youre an inspiration. How weird is this...Lisa Ling just started a site called The Secret Society of Women http://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/ Its women sharing secrets too :) Have you ever read Post Secrets? Very similar too.....intense!!

 
At December 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Wonderful, wonderful idea, Ashley! I am so impressed with your idea. It's about time we brought our "shadow" out into the open so we can be free from our perceived "shame." Much love to you, miss! <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home