This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Charm Design {i heart purses}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Meet Charm Design {i heart purses}

Friday, July 16, 2010

Meet Charm Design {i heart purses}


Have you ever felt like going out for a night on the town, just so that you can show off your new outfit or accessory?

Well that's exactly how I felt after getting this super hot wristlet purse in the mail from Charm Design!


How amazing is this purse, right?!


It was love at first sight! Muah!


A few reasons I love my new clutch to pieces:
I can pretty much wear this clutch with any single outfit I own.
It is big enough to hold my phone, wallet, digital camera and lip gloss--but small enough to wear on my wrist.
It's HANDMADE--which makes it extra special and unique!
And it's like totally the cutest thing I have ever seen {she says in her valley girl voice}.


Wanna take a closer look at the high quality craftsmanship of this fab purse:


{Glorious Amy Butler fabric}


Charm Design doesn't cut any corners in her design--even the inside of this purse is perfection!


And my most favorite element of this purse is the removable wristlet.



Which can be removed and turned into a... 


Fabulously adorable key chain! 


Can't wait to show off this bad boy on our Anniversary dinner this weekend!

So give a warm welcome to Charm Design--our latest Little Miss Momma sponsor--and head over to her shop to see dozens and dozens of other beautiful designs at super reasonable prices, such as:










Are you in love yet?

Click HERE to visit Charm Design on Etsy.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At July 16, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

That IS adorable!! :)

 
At July 16, 2010 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous lisa said...

what are the measurements, I am looking now and I dont want to order anything to big :) Your size looks nice.

 
At July 16, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

hi Lisa,

mine measures approx 10 x 6.5 inches--i think its the perfect size!

And my purse is from the Zipper Pouch Round section of her shop.

Be sure to let her know that LMM sent you ;) Glad you like the purses as much as I do!

ashley

 
At July 16, 2010 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

u had me at purse.

remember me? i'm ur friend. aaaaaaaand i pretty much suck at keeping up with you. but i LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag and i WILL have one like it. yes i will.

btw, i mailed ur small prize today. it's nothing really. so don't get too excited. sorry it took so long for me to put it in an envelope, stick a stamp on it and walk it to the mailbox. i'm pretty lame. why do u like me again?

 
At July 16, 2010 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

OMG...so cute. I love it...I may be getting the same one :)

 
At July 16, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

super cute. :)

 
At July 16, 2010 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Need. One. Now. LMM, you rock at showing cool & fun Etsy finds. Please come link up one of your fab posts this week at Fabulous Friday cuz I think you are just that...fabulous!
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

 
At July 16, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Blogger MOMMA ME said...

I LOVE all the designs and that they are hand made because you know someone really put time in making them. I am ordering one. Thanks. PS I love your blog Ash.

 
At July 18, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Lyndsi said...

I saw this purse on your wrist yesterday and I WANT IT!!! I couldn't believe how DETAILED, perfect, CUTE, and genious it was (love the many ways you can use it and the detached keyring...wow)!!!

 
At July 18, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bad is adorable! But I also LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!!! where did you get them???

 
At July 19, 2010 at 12:24 AM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

Awww, Tara you are too sweet! Those little silver gems {sandals} were a a quick pick up at Target for $10!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home