This Page

has been moved to new address

Things That Are Official #2 {in pictures}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Things That Are Official #2 {in pictures}

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things That Are Official #2 {in pictures}

Things That Are Official This Week {in pictures} #2


Baby W officially gnaws through my furniture like a little puppy. 


Baby W had his first official bite of Lemon Sorbet.



And it was not his favorite.


But birthday cake IS officially his favorite.


It's official: Baby W is beginning early prep for his future career on the Olympic track team. This is his starting gate position.


I have now seen my first movie at the theatre ALONE!
And it officially made me cry--three times.
{Clarification: the movie made me cry, not the fact that I was alone}.
Clearly, I need to get out more.


I am officially SICK and TIRED of my flabby post-baby body!
Its been an entire year now, so I can't blame my loose skin on Baby W any more.  And after re-reading this post by Jessica {pictured above}, I am officially inspired to kick it into high gear--for reals this time.


It officially feels like I am living on the sun out here in So Cal.



I am officially in the process of opening a super dooper exciting Little Miss Momma Etsy shop {so stay tuned}.  Nothing fancy, just some fun goodies.  I figure an Etsy shop is only the natural progression of a momma blogger, right?


And last, but certainly not least.
I have officially been married to the most supportive, studly, considerate, and loving hubby in the world, for four years today! And he just so happens to officially be the best baby-daddy a little miss momma could ask for!

{first date photo}

Happy Anniversary hubby hubster!
{You officially make me happy}

- love you -

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute post! Your baby is darling. Loved seeing the pictures. I will have to check out that workout post. Need some inspiration. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

XOXO
Jen

 
At July 14, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 6:32 AM , Blogger daniii♥ said...

I just saw my first movie in the theatres alone, too! Except I went to see Twilight like a loser. haha.

W looks like he loved his birthday cake!

If you're looking for some extra motivation for losing the baby weight, I joined a weekly weigh in meme with a bunch of other girls. I have it linked on my blog today. :)

 
At July 15, 2010 at 7:03 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

Can't wait for the store! Happy Anniversary :)

 
At July 15, 2010 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I can't wait for your store to open :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! time is just flying by....scary!! Love ya guys!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I almost cried at Toy Story myself..LOL! I am so excited to see what fun goodies will be in your Etsy shop. When will it be opening? And of course, Happy Anniversary to you :)

 
At July 15, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Blogger t & e said...

i totally wanted to call you and wish you a happy anni. but sadly i have been sick with a 102 fever. i hope you guys had a great night! Also-w is the cutest baby i have ever seen, his long eye lashes and dimples. oh my gosh! the first picture of the cake mess he looks like sammy. miss you!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Blogger luv4jack said...

Happy 4 year Anniversary! My Hubs and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary too, July 8th to be exact ;) And I am so excited about your Etsy shop! Can't wait to check it out! Yey!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You guys make sucha cute couple - and family for that matter! Yeah I am trying to lose the baby weight too - I would be happy if I looked like you do already! Anyway, if you are interested I have a private blog with my sis that is focused on our goals to lose the baby weight- discussions and things that work etc. Let me know if you want an invite (although we will probably go public soon to get more"moral support").! Good luck!

 
At July 18, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Anonymous theresa said...

I love your blog! At first I started reading because I went to school with Ben, but after just reading one post I am hooked! You have an amazing perspective on life and reading your blog makes me happy, I have even subscribed to sms on my phone so I won't miss any of your posts. Keep it up, this is the best blog I have read in a long time.

 
At December 20, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Faye said...

you OFFICIALLY have one of THE cutest babies i have ever seen! you two are good enough on your own lol but combined, the cute factor is outta control! thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home