This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Barn Owl Primitives

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Meet Barn Owl Primitives

Friday, July 23, 2010

Meet Barn Owl Primitives

Brace Yourselves...

Because I'm not sure you're ready
for the complete and utter awesomeness of our newest sponsor!

Allow me to introduce you to


How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways

No really, I am totally in love
with E.V.E.R.Y single item in their shop.

Barn Owl Primitives hand paints and distresses beautiful and unique wooden typography word art signs that will knock your socks off!

Wanna see what BOP sent me in the mail:


My very own Family Rules sign--my new pride and joy!
Isn't it a beaut!


Confession Alert:
Right when I opened the package, I picked up my sign, gave it a big loving squeeze and then took a giant sniff of its yummy woodsy scent.  For some reason, I smell things that make me happy--don't ask.

Take a closer look at the fine detail BOP puts into distressing her pieces:


Would it be overkill if I had like 20 of these signs hanging up in my house--because I can't choose just a few favorites--I must have them ALL.

Here's a quick peak of some of my glorious fav's:


If I lived on the beach, I would own this sign NOW {left}.
And I plan on getting the famous golf course sign for the hub's office {right}.


I think these would be super cute in a kids room or baby nursery.




And if you don't love having people ring your door bell waking your baby up only 10 minutes into his nap so that they can sell you a newspaper subscription {and you don't even read the newspaper}, then this "No Soliciting" sign is for you {and me}.


These latitude/longitude signs are such a great idea!
I'm thinking it would be cute if I got one with the lat/long of where my hubby and I had our first kiss--I know, I know, how mushy am I.

CUSTOM ORDERS
That's right!
If you don't see a sign in her shop that "speaks to you", don't fret! Because BOP gladly accepts custom orders.  Just take a look at these clever custom orders:



I know, right. Uh-Maze-Ing!

So start thinking about your inside jokes, family mottos, precious memories, hobbies and more--then head over to
and order a sign that will have a special palce on your wall and in your heart!


Sign up for the BOP Newsletter to receive exclusive *secret* discounts and offers!

And say hi to BOP from LMM, will ya.

Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At July 23, 2010 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Anna K. said...

Love them! How great! Loving your new sign too!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Little Momma said...

Not sure how I stumbled onto your blog, but thank you! thank you! THANK YOU! for introducing me to Barn Owl Primitives! I'm ordering mine ASAP!!! Love your blog, btw!

~Jeannie

 
At July 23, 2010 at 1:11 PM , Blogger sara said...

great...the etsy addiction continues...

 
At July 23, 2010 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Um, obsessed...again! I sing LJ "You Are My Sunshine" every single night. I think his room needs one of those!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! I am loving all of this goodness. Headed right over there to spend money I don't have. :)~

~Makalani
www.MakazHome.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Barn Owl Primitives said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At July 23, 2010 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I saw these a few weeks ago when you mentioned them. So cute. I thinking I am going to splurge and get one. I am hoping you do a giveaway..LOL!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Barn Owl Primitives said...

Ashley ~ I still can't believe that you actually kissed the sign ~ and that one of the first things you did was sniff it! I wonder if other happy customers do the same? So glad that you LOVE your sign!! And I hope that other LMM followers get to hug, kiss and sniff their very own Barn Owl Primitives sign soon!! xoxo ~ kristi

 
At July 24, 2010 at 4:10 AM , Blogger Kathryn Dyche said...

She is such a warm, friendly and amazingly talented woman and her signs are fantastic. Got to love this artist.

 
At July 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Adventures in Abelingland said...

Ashley, I've followed your blog now for a bit and I love watching your little W grow up and how we *almost* have the same experiences with our boys. I did what probably everyone else did, and placing a custom order asap! Thank you for sharing this great etsy find with us. it's super fabulous and I can't wait to share mine when i get it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home