This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Staker Sensations {and a "Naughty Spot" TUTORIAL}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Meet Staker Sensations {and a "Naughty Spot" TUTORIAL}

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet Staker Sensations {and a "Naughty Spot" TUTORIAL}

We have a new sponsor over at Little Miss Momma,
and we're pretty pumped about this one, because they give us another excuse to be crafty!

Allow me to introduce you to the fabulous Staker Sensations!

Staker Sensations is an Etsy shop jam packed with super fab vinyl decals for your wall, your car, your business, your craft projects and more. 

And the BEST part about Staker Sensations--their prices are crazy affordable {low}!

So if you're looking for a great gift idea, an excuse to spruce up your home or office, or you just want to get crafty--head over to Staker Sensations for inspiration!

 I was lucky enough to receive THREE decals from SS so that I could get my craft on.    As soon as I saw this decal, I knew I had to have it for my little Monster baby!

btw: that is not my baby, but he sure is a cutie!

And since it's NO secret that my baby has a bit of a "naughty" streak, I knew he needed his very own "time out" stool for those moments when he throws his spaghetti noodles across the kitchen--so I whipped one up, and you can too!



Here's what you need:
Credit card or hard edge to rub down the decal
Unfinished wood stool {purchased at Joann's}
Acrylic paint in the color of your choice {I used turquoise with white added to it}
Paint brush
Sand paper

First paint your entire stool with a THIN layer of paint.
Then take your sand paper and distress all the edges to your liking.




Now remove your SS decal from the backing a place onto your stool.



Use your credit card or hard edge and firmly rub down the decal onto your surface.


Remove your top layer and enjoy your finished product!


Crazy Easy, I know!


How hot are these colors together?!




And Baby W wasted no time putting his Naughty Spot to some good use.




But that's not all!
There is so much more awesomeness to be found in the shop!

Here's a sneak peak of some of my fav's:

This is large  decal so that you can make your very own "fail proof" subway art.  And I just LOVE this quote! 


Perfect Fall decor for the new season! LOVE LOVE LOVE!


So whimsical, so fun!


How cool is this chalkboard decal! I can think of 100 great places for this in my home!


Staker Sensations even makes custom portrait decals! This decal project is next on my list!


Great accent for your home!


Drooling over this chandelier!


And this super cute guitar!



Her shop is even full of great quotes!
This one always help me remember what's important:


So give Staker Sensations a nice warm welcome, and stop by her shop to check out all the goods--you're gonna like what you see!

Visit the Staker Sensations BLOG for more great decal project ideas.

Happy Shopping!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At September 16, 2010 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE it! Thanks so very much for doing this! I can't wait to post about it as well! you're the greatest!

 
At September 16, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Blogger  Justine said...

Oh this is such a cool chair to sit in for a time out! Have you disciplined Baby W before?

Just Better Together

 
At September 16, 2010 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

Your son is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Even when he is on the naughty spot!

 
At September 16, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

hehehe - love the 'naughty spot.'

 
At September 17, 2010 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ashley - I just saw you over on ucreate and I love the victorian cuff tutorial (among many of your other tutorials...) It's beautiful. I also have to say I'm really glad I saw that post because it piqued my curiosity enough to make me read your past posts that you linked to, which I don't often do when I start to follow a blog. I'm really glad I took the time to, because I was really glad to learn more about you as a mom and person, and as a writer. I never would have found all those inspiring posts if I hadn't seen your links on Ucreate. thank goodness. :)

 
At September 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM , Blogger avisiontoremember said...

That is adorable. I hope I can find me a stool at a thrift store so that I can do something similar! I found you through UCREATE. Also I wanted to let you know that I featured your cuff that you did on UCREATE. You can find it http://iamonly1woman.blogspot.com/2010/09/no-friend-friday.html
Thanks for having a great blog!

 
At September 21, 2010 at 3:25 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

I love your naughty stool, such a great idea!

 
At September 21, 2010 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Denise Marie said...

love it. I love the subway art piece too. If we get a new to us house, I'll have to come back and order it.

 
At September 21, 2010 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Life in Rehab said...

That's so cute! Not as cute as that "monster" of yours of course. I love that he'll have a designated spot now when he pushes Mommy's limits.

 
At October 7, 2010 at 8:11 PM , Blogger The Oxford Family said...

Love it! Already contacted Staker to order this along with a few others :)

 
At October 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM , Anonymous Red Head said...

That decal is so cute, and I love the color of your stool! It almost makes getting in trouble...fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home