This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Magnificent Metal {{and a discount}}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Meet Magnificent Metal {{and a discount}}

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Meet Magnificent Metal {{and a discount}}

{be sure to scroll to the bottom for discount info}

I know, I know,
It's been a little while since I introduced you to a new shop full of goodies I {heart} mucho!

Well, the wait is over--and this shop is a total doozie!
{doo·zy or doo·zie n. Slang : something extraordinary}

Allow me to introduce you to Magnificent Metal!

 An Etsy shop full of the most adorable and unique hand stamped jewelry!  We're talking cute times infinity!

Here's what the lovely and talented designer, Michelle, at Magnificent Metal sent me:


Unbearably adorable, right!
Three pearls in a pod--get it?
Ben {B}, Ashley {A} and Baby W {W}--a pearl for each of us!

I also go these super cute earrings--sooo cute, in fact, that they almost distract you from noticing my pointed elf ears--almost...

AND
as if that wasn't enough,
MM also sent me this awesome


They come hand stamped with ANY words you want--completely customizable!
{kids names, grandkids, inside jokes, whatev}
MM can even add charms, crystals or pearl embellishments!

My special necklace came hand stamped with the values my church instills within their young women.

Faith
Divine Nature
Individual Worth
Knowledge
Choice and Accountability
Good Works
Integrity and
Virtue.

Pretty special, huh! 
I bet I know a few young woman who would love this custom, handmade, totally trendy necklace!

As soon as I ripped open my package, I tried on all my exciting new jewelry!
The pieces were even MORE beautiful in person--it was clear how much pride Michelle put into her high quality craftsmanship!
And I take pride in wearing them!





Ooo-La-La Glamour Shots, lol--remember those from the 80's?!

  


Wanna see some more of my favorite items in her shopOf course you do!



  And the BEST part--Michelle is super nice and totally willing to work with you to create a custom pieceLooking for a sentimental gift for someone special--grandma, daughter, momma, daddy, YOURSELF!

And even better than the BEST part, is that Magnificent Metal LOVES Little Miss Momma readers so much that they are offering an exclusive DISCOUNT to YOU!

All Little Miss Momma readers will receive a 15% OFF discount when they put "Little Miss Momma" in the note to seller box at checkout!!
{discount will be refunded to you via paypal after you place your order}
{discount valid for 1 week}

take a gander,
and be prepared to fall in love
{with this totally kissable jewelry}!

Happy Shopping!
________________________________________________

And don't forget about this opportunity to get some answers! Leave your questions in the comment section or send me an email at Ashley@LittleMissMomma.com

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At September 6, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger luv4jack said...

I am totally seeing some great Christmas gift ideas here! Thanks for sharing!

 
At September 6, 2010 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous lisa said...

LOVE these, The pearls in a pod necklace is totally awesome. You are so Pretty Ashley, Thanks for showing us what they could look like on.

 
At September 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Lyndsey said...

I just spent an hour day dreaming on her etsy shop.. and I bookmarked my favs for my husband so he knows what to get me for our anniversary. I am in LOVE!!!!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:05 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

Thanks for featuring my headband! There are so many great ones!

Taylor

 
At September 10, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger B said...

I love headbands so much but NEVER wear them 'cause I get a big fat old headache! It's prolly cause I got a big fat old head! haha

 
At September 12, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I'd rather know where you got your top? It's super cute.

 
At September 13, 2010 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Love all the great headbands, especially the little crocheted bow! I completely forgot about stopping by to add my link...duh:)

 
At April 26, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't find the seller on etsy?? What's the deal? I LOVE the pea in the pod pendant.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home