This Page

has been moved to new address

World's Easiest Bohemian Hippie Headband TUTORIAL

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: World's Easiest Bohemian Hippie Headband TUTORIAL

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

World's Easiest Bohemian Hippie Headband TUTORIAL

Officially the World's Easiest
Bohemian Headband Tutorial
{featured on Headband Week}



So by the end of the week, the creative portion of my brain has sorta fizzled.
And all I could come up with was this insanely easy braided headband.


I've noticed that these bohemian braided leather headbands have been all the rage lately {at least according to Claire's Accessories at the mall}.  And all you need to know how to do is BRAID--and then you too can have your very own Bohemian Hippie Style Headband!

All you need are 2 pieces of leather cord {purchased at Michael's}
And one strand of gold chain {purchased in the jewelry section at Michael's}
I used 3 feet of each {for a VERY long headband--shrinks when you braid}
*You could even use three pieces of fabirc or ribbon*


Then all you do is tie a knot at the end and braid the three strands together!


Yep, that's it!

And you can wear this headband hippie style...



Or Princess style...




I love the way its soooo long that the strands hang down in your hair.



And guess what?

It can even be worn as a wrap bracelet!



Remember to stop by on Friday and link up to our Headband Linky Party!

Gotta love Headband Week!

Happy Headbanding!
_________________________________
I will be linking up to these radical link partaaay's!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At September 2, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

LOVE the colors...LOVE the style...LOVE the braids....hmmm LOVE YOU ;) See you soon my friend!

 
At September 2, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Blogger sara said...

Crafty AND great hair?! That's it...I can't take anymore!

 
At September 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

thanks for all of the great tutorials! i was wondering if you could you do a tutorial on those rosette flowered headbands? i'd LOVE to learn how to make one of those:)

 
At September 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

So cute, but I am not cool enough to pull those off!! I made a handful of headbands from your first two tutorials and will be linking up tomorrow :)

Also, I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

Heather

 
At September 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

Oooo, how I wish this was my hair girls--but sadly it is not! It is my very sweet 14 year old neighbot, who does happen to have PERFECT hair!!

 
At September 6, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the gold thread! come on over and link up to MMM :)

 
At September 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

Love love love this. I blogged about it in my update about all of the cute things that I've found on blogs lately :).

http://myhappilyeveraftertheend.blogspot.com/2010/09/bloggerific-finds.html

I'm sure I'll blog it again when I eventually make one!

 
At October 9, 2010 at 1:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Love your blog! Can you do a tutorial on taking pictures of products. You always have such fantastic product photography in all the DIYs.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home