This Page

has been moved to new address

What do you want to know? {about Me}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: What do you want to know? {about Me}

Saturday, September 4, 2010

What do you want to know? {about Me}

I started reading this book today.
Maybe you've heard of it.
Maybe you've even read it.

The book is all about finding your passion and then doing something about it.

I'm halfway through the book, and it's got me thinking...
What is my true passion?

I've discovered my faith.
I found my true love.
I've created my little miracle.

But what is my passion?

Want to know my answer?

THIS.

RIGHT HERE.

RIGHT NOW.

This is my passion. 
 Sharing, connecting, laughing,
crying, creating, crafting,
right here
on this blog
with you.

Some of you will think that's crazy,
others will know exactly what I'm talking about.

But there's something to be said for finding someone halfway across the country who just might be your soul sister--and if it weren't for this little blog, you never would have known her awesomeness.

There's something to be said for learning that you're not alone, and that dozens of people reading your blog share your secret.

For discovering other women out there who are stronger than you could ever hope to be, and remind you to count your blessings each and every day.

For a forum where you can pour out your heart and soul and then receive countless words of encouragement from other Mommas who have "been there" before.

In knowing that your post may have been exactly what someone needed to hear on that one bad day.

Or that your words may have made a difference, if even to just one person.

Or simply that someone out there is wearing a headband that you inspired them to glue craft.

And if those aren't things to be passionate about,
I'm not sure what is.

So thank you
for your comments
for your support
for your inspiration
for your encouragement
for helping me find my passion.

And NOW,
I open it up to you
and your questions
for me.

What do you want to know about me?

Is there anything you've been wanting to ask me?

Blog related, craft related, momma related, personal?

Let me know,
right here
right now
in the comments section

And then I will do my best
to give you answers.

So ask away...

Labels:

8 Comments:

At September 4, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Blogger emerson-j said...

just wanted to say i really enjoy your blog and when i read it does feel like u pour ur heart and soul into it, its real and thats why i think u r so sucessful at it ;)

 
At September 4, 2010 at 11:23 PM , Blogger DeBran said...

I completely know where you're coming from. I love your blog. I love blogging myself and hope that I inspire someone out there. I am by no means anywhere near your "blogger status," but I love my 32 people that read my blog and hope that I can be something important to them at some point. :)

 
At September 5, 2010 at 5:09 AM , Anonymous Whitney said...

This is all so true and I feel like some people jus t dont get what an amazing connection this can be. Especially for a full time stay at home mom of three like me! Great post...going to have to get that book! Thanks!!

 
At September 5, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger luv4jack said...

Ash,

I have been so blessed to have found your blog. You have already helped comfort and inspire me through some tough times and life choices. As I go through my own daily struggles, there is not a day that goes by that I don't wonder how you are doing with your own. I'd love to hear how you are doing. For me, some days are worse than others. For example, I've been MIA with going back to work...school's officially in session. So it takes more willpower than I have sometimes with this stressful time of change. JUst want to say..thinking of you...and THANK YOU~ Steph

 
At September 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Love your passion about blogging! :)

 
At September 7, 2010 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Magnificent Metal said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shop! My jewelry looks fantastic on you! Man I wqish I had your looks!!! Thanks again!!!

 
At September 9, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

What a great post. I do think that blogging is something you are truly passionate about and you are great at it. It is so true how you can make 'friends' with people from around the world. Relating, sharing stories and inspiring eachother has been the reason I have been blogging :)

 
At May 4, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Jerilyn Brunson said...

Dear Ash,
I hope you get this comment, because you posted this posting a long time ago, but I do have a question for you... Its personal. I hope I'm not overstepping any bounds. You always talk about your amazing mother. I'm curious to know about your dad. If you feel comfortable talking about him, I am curious.
Love your blog. I'm a future mother (and hopefully somebody's future wife) and your blog never ceases to inspire me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home