This Page

has been moved to new address

Headband Week Highlights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Headband Week Highlights

Monday, September 6, 2010

Headband Week Highlights

HEADBAND WEEK was a blast!  I was overwhelmed by the talent and creativity of all those who linked up their headband projects.  Here are just a few of my favorites:

Loving these Knit Headbands from Peace Love & Crafts





Totally swooning over these glamorous headbands from I am Momma, Hear Me Roar. I feel like these should be sold in a high-end boutique, right!





So clever how Mary Janes & Galoshes used her wedding dress to create this elegant and fun lace headband!


Learn how to bead your very own headband with Joy is At Home
{a wonderful tutorial}:



Calico provides amazing tutorials for a handful of adorable fabric covered headbands--and how cute is her little girl!






Get Craftin is a Headband-a-holic like myself and has so many that I love:



AND she loves buttons, just like me--case in point; her Button Headband like no other!



Check out this cute little girl headband made out of an woman's shirt by Made It On Monday.  The BEST part is that she made a crazy cute ruffle baby shirt to match!




And I ESPECIALLY love how Jill used her son to model these adorable little girl clothes--see, I'm not the only one!

There were sooooo many more that I fell in love with--and you will too! For the complete list of headbands featured on headband week visit our link party by clicking here!

Were you featured?
Feel free to grab a lovely button for your blog!
Thanks for playing with me!





 
____________________________________________________________
 
Monster Boy was wondering if you checked out the
Three Peas in a Pod?
 



They will make you smile--I promise!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At September 6, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Blogger  Justine said...

I love all these head bands!

I can't believe Mary James & Galoshes cut apart of her wedding dress for a headband. But at least now, she can wear a piece of it whenever she wants. :)

Just Better Together

 
At September 6, 2010 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Thanks so much for the feature! My husband just shakes his head at me for using our son as a model :)

 
At September 7, 2010 at 6:12 AM , Blogger iammommahearmeroar said...

Thanks so much for featuring my headbands Ashley! Love all the other ones you posted, too.

 
At September 7, 2010 at 12:06 PM , Blogger sara said...

So creative! I want to make them all. Now if I could just find the time... and the talent :)

 
At September 7, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the feature! :)It made my day! I defiantly am a headbandaholic just like you said, I had a blast checking out everyone's creations! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh how fun! loved this collection of headbands. :)

 
At September 8, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! You made my day!! I can't wait to try your pom pom headband!! It is just so cute!

 
At September 9, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Debbie - Families and Literacy said...

Those are super cute! I'm always impressed with what people are able to do with all kinds of crafts. I would never think to knit a headband!

 
At September 25, 2010 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Lolly Jane said...

your blog is too cute. don't know how i haven't seen it before now??

new followers!

:)kelli & kristi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home