This Page

has been moved to new address

Headband Week LINK PARTY: and a surprise!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Headband Week LINK PARTY: and a surprise!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Headband Week LINK PARTY: and a surprise!

Good Times--that's what I have to say about Headband Week!

I had a blast getting crafty and creating a handful of fun and flirty headbands for you.

Wanna know my favorite headband creation?

This bad boy:


And because so many of you loved it too, I took your suggestions and I added a limited amount to the Little Miss Momma Etsy Shop.

You'll find these fun color variations as well:







CLICK HERE TO VIEW THESE HEADBANDS in my SHOP!

But enough about how much fun I had,
I want to see how much fun YOU've had with YOUR headband creating!

So link up, link up, link up!

Link up your new projects, your old projects, multiple projects, whatev--so long as they are headband related!

Happy Headbanding!

Oooo, and please add my button to your headband post after you link up! 
{see my side bar for button html} 
I'll be featuring my FAVORITES this weekend!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At September 2, 2010 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Um, LOVE the new colors. Dying over the red!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Wow! So many cute headbands.

 
At September 3, 2010 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

Love the ideas, thanks for the invite!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous anne @ Floralshowers Craft Blog said...

Thanks for inviting me to your link party! Awesome headbands!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Blogger PearlsAndGreenTea said...

These are fantastic!

http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

 
At September 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Mrs. Patrick said...

LOVED the pompom headband I made one (a little smaller) for my little girl! I posted a link above! It was super easy to make! Thanks for the inspiration and instructions I finally found a craft I can actually do!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cool link party! Thanks for the heads up. Great blog by the way.

 
At September 4, 2010 at 5:39 AM , Blogger Missie Krissie said...

Hey Ashley! Thanks for the great tutorials. I actually used 2 of them, but not for head bands. Have a look, I linked to your for both flowers :)
http://missiekrissie.blogspot.com/2010/09/doily-mobile-tutorial.html

 
At September 4, 2010 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous suzy said...

Love this one and I'm definitely going to try it! I may have to try all of them! What a fun idea!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Love these tutorials! I made this one last night, and I absolutely love it! Wore it today!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Suzi Q said...

Hey! Ashley, I'm Suzi. Nice to meet you. I found your blog from One Pretty Thing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the head bands you make and rings and everything else. I've gone to older posts about 10 times and read back on your blog, but I am not doing it all tonight, I have to save myself something to do during naptime. I have a blog too you should check it out. kshammond.blogspot.com or my craft blog is hammyscrafts.blogspot.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

 
At September 5, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Blogger iammommahearmeroar said...

You've made a ton of really cute ones this week. Nice work! Thanks for the invite, too.

Cheri

 
At September 6, 2010 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sooo cute! Thanks for organizing this headband link party!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Just found your blog, and just wanted to let you know I linked up a head band! :) Even tho its a little late.. but I did anyways. :)

Your headbands are soo adorable!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home