This Page

has been moved to new address

Secret Tutorial Whoop Whoop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Secret Tutorial Whoop Whoop

Friday, September 17, 2010

Secret Tutorial Whoop Whoop

I am excited beyond words to announce that today I am an official
CREATIVE GUEST on the infamous UCreate!

For the two of you who aren't familiar with UCreate,
she's kinda a BIG deal,
like a REALLY big deal!

She's been described as the Oprah of the blogging world--I'm just sayin.

So head over to UCreate for the unveiling of my super TOP SECRET tutorial!

And now I'm off to soak in my 15 minutes of fame...

U Create



At September 17, 2010 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

How exciting! Ucreate is one of my absolute favorites! I'll have to go check out your guest post!

At September 17, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Blogger ShadowCase said...

Congratulations, you deserve it! Your blog is always a highlight when I'm hopping around seeing what everyone is up to. Oh, and I love the bracelet!

At September 17, 2010 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Attilio said...

hi ashley, came over to your blog via Ucreate and your line where you confronted the anonymous blogger caught me eye. i dont have a blog but i just CANNOT stand when some duh person is not man/woman enough to leave their name. its so snaky. so big pat on the back to you for doing so. your story has a happy ending, not so for other bloggers unfortunately.
i also feel for you when you have exploding nappies. have had them too with my first (and just to prove a point, that breastfed or not, he was breatfed for over a year) and they stank too!!! haha now i can laugh about them, he's 4 and a half!
from what i've read you're doing a fab job, because you do it from your heart...keep it up.
now i'm off to dive into your blog as looks interesting.
God bless

At September 17, 2010 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Leanne said...

That cuff bracelet is so pretty. I'll have to make one for all those fun holiday parties I'll be attending. Okay, wishful thinking. It is beautiful! Have a great weekend Ashley!

At September 17, 2010 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Plain Jane said...

Ucreate is big time!! Congrats..

At September 17, 2010 at 9:29 AM , Blogger sara said...

Congrats!! I'm off to check it out now...

At September 17, 2010 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Nena Nadine said...

Super Duper Congratulations.

At September 17, 2010 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Debbie - Families and Literacy said...

That's really awesome and amazing! Congratulations!

At September 17, 2010 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Barn Owl Primitives said...

WAHOO!! That is so freakin' fabulous...I am so excited for you!!! Soak it all in, sister!!

At September 17, 2010 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Ika said...

hello ashley ^^ i'm ika your new reader from jakarta,indonesia. i just read your tutorial on ucreate and i love it. because i'm so exciting, i read all your posting in just one sitting. baby w is so cute ^_^ and you're so pretty. big hug >.<

At September 17, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Congrats Little Miss Momma! I just read thru a few of your posts. Read the one about the ugly anonymous post, and the resolution...always nice when that happens :)
~Susan @ Living with Punks


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home