This Page

has been moved to new address

Have You Heard of Cath Kidston?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Have You Heard of Cath Kidston?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Have You Heard of Cath Kidston?

It's all over.  I have officially found my heaven on earth and it's called Cath Kidston.


In addition to ancient relics, stately manors and national parks--England also has Cath Kidson, every gals dream shop--and my happy place. 

It's as if someone opened up my brain, pulled out all my favorite things, and then housed them in one place and called it Cath Kidson.

The only tragedy in this wonderful discovery is that their shops are only located in England {sigh}.  But not to worry, because us Americans
can shop online!

CK {because we are now on a nickname basis} uses all the most adorable fabrics and prints to create every item I want need: aprons, table cloths, bowls, home decor, sewing goodies, purses, wallets, pillows, pajamas, clothing, baby items, furniture, wall paper and FABRIC, ohhh the fabric.

Pure happiness, am I right?

{see my Mother-in-law scoping out the fabulous tea towels on the right}

Can't you picture this chair in a little girls room?


Cups-a-plenty:


All the glorious fabric your heart could desire
{and every single bolt is a-m-a-z-ing}.


A classic English purse:
 

More random goodness:



This awesome DIY book teaching how to make their lovely designs:


Need I say more?


Cath Kidson did not pay me or provide me with free product to write this post {although, I would certainly be open to the idea if they were offering *wink*}

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At April 17, 2010 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Leanne said...

Oh, I want to go there. Everything is so gorgeous. Thanks for the eye candy. I'll be dreaming about it tonight.

 
At April 18, 2010 at 5:37 AM , Blogger LITTLE KITTEN homemade said...

Our secret is out, I am a huge fan of CK and I have heaps of her fabric in my sewing room. I'm not sure I can smuggle too much more in..... but then again

 
At April 18, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

I love that chair. What a cute store!! :)

 
At April 19, 2010 at 4:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In addition to ancient relics, stately manors and national parks England also has Cath Kidson", please note Scotland has all these things too!!! I'm sure you meant to say the United Kingdom has all these wonderful places!
Wend

 
At April 19, 2010 at 7:16 AM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

hi Wend,

Yes, you are exactly right--the entire UK has heaven on earth known as Cath Kidston! Thanks for noting that (I wish I could have visited the one in Scotland--maybe next time). Thanks for everyones comments :)

 
At April 19, 2010 at 9:19 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

Wow that place is awesome! I love everything there...ah the wonderfulness of the UK. Someday I will take it all in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home